Oh ya!! Corragiomorale blog is not totally officially open,but, well,just have to make do with it for a while. This is my first blog entry!!! As the title suggests, this entry is about today's competition.
As this is the first bowling competition, Anyone will get nervous at first try. Well, when i played my first game, it was all open frames. I was thinking to myself at that time: "oh no, it's the end. no need to play already," as my opponents scores were sky high. 160- 170++. All strikes and spares. Then, suddenly coach appeared and gave me encouragement and tips. Of course, anybody desperate will listen and start following instructions. So, being the keen-learning student that always listens to teachers' instructions, I did everything according to his teachings and immediately, i started scoring better. But, sadly, I didn't mange to save that game. In the end, i scored 98 or lesser points.
In the second game, I started to get the hang on how to bowl naturally and properly. Immediately, I started sparing and striking doubles. In the end, I beat my high score!!! I scored 163 points. Oh ya!!! Subsequently, the rest of the games i scored 120-140+ points average except for two or three games with 140+, 120+ and 160+ points. I also made new friends with other people from other schools. Today, has been a fun and most fruitful day as not only i have learnt new techniques, but also have a 'feel' of the competition spirit. I know that God has been helping me in this competition and I thank him for it or I would have scored a lot more worse.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment