Thursday, May 13, 2010

OH YA!!! Everything's ooooooooo.v.er

OH YA!!!!! Everything's ooooov.er!!!! Oral was ok. Got good examiners. Well, actually only one. The examiner for my Chinese oral. She was quite kind and she joked with me a bit. She eats mint and she's erm... an old lady. Luckily, for English oral, I didn't get the discipline master. I would definitely die. In place of him, I got a quiet emo female examiner. She prompted me a bit but i still made some mistakes. Darn.Did my best for all subjects alr. But, all my papers were done unsure. I felt unconfident for each and every one of my papers. Because everything I studied could not enter my brain. Whenever the teacher said 'times up', I became very worried and unwilling to give my papers. In fact, all my exams were went through like that. No life. Sad. T.T
Today, I've been seriously ignored by someone. Don't know what I did to her. Msn, sms everything ignore me. Hope she'll stop doing that and start talking to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment